*note on other weakness/problems:
- he remains in trees/above ground areas... this can be a problem if the attacker can climb
- About changing colors: Chameleons change color usually according to emotions, not blending in. Chigi must control his emotions to control his colors. This is a major weakness because if he gets too much of one emotion (like scared/angry) he will stop having control of blending in with his surroundings. So, sometimes it can take a moment for him to change colors, and it can take a lot of focus to stay a certain color. Personality:
- he would never kill an opponent, he would only hurt them as much as he is forced to
- he is very kind/ sweet natured, naive, and sympathetic (although that won't stop him from trying to win)
- shy, quiet, but has a strong sense of justice due to feeling vast amounts of unfairness (read history)
- naturally a happy creature, but sometimes feels out of place
- due to teasing by rich people, he has developed a bit of bitterness towards the wealthy, and if someone threatens him, he might get mad and hurt them more than he intended to... (depending on how strong they are though) Mannerisms/Attitude:
- he hangs by his tail in trees sometimes
- he has big curious eyes and likes to look/stare at things
- he likes people/anthros, but if he deems someone mean or unfair, he immediately doesn't like them History:
Chigi's home planet, Loxia, is in the chain of Alerian planets. His planet is distant from Alerian politics though, being a more rural area. He lives in a village that is in the middle of conflict. Chigi lives on the most fertile land in the planet, which is very small. The rest of the planet is mainly an arctic desert. A clan of warthogs is trying to steal the Chameleon foxes' land after breaking a treatise of equally divided land. One of the hogs' tactics is burning and raiding farmland to weaken the people. After the latest raid of hogs, a large amount of food was destroyed and the chameleon foxes are running out of storage.
Chigi and his family are of the poorer people in the villiage, and especially now. Normally they would be well off farming, but with the destroyed crops, they are running out of food and money. The wealthier animals are more concerned about themselves than helping the farmers and do not want to help protect the crops, yet they insist on eating. This is another area of conflict in the village/city Remier.
So not only is there conflict from the hogs, but also a division of the wealthy chameleon foxes and the middle class/ poor. Likes:
- bugs, exploring, making friends, climbing Dislikes:
- mean people/foxes, being made fun of, being on the ground too long (he likes being in the trees)
- wealthy or rich people, even if they seem to be nice Other:
-He has a secret love for a pretty fox named Alune, but he has never gotten the guts to say anything to her.
- he has a stalker though... her name is Eriko (
's fursona xD) who likes Chigi's fluffy tail.
- although Chigi and his family farm, they live in the trees of the forest of Remier.
This character (hopefully) is going to be in
<- Check it out, its an interesting OCT